7.10.10

WOMEN GOLFERS

Unusual warm October weather in the UK, plus 20 degrees, hence grabbed a quick nine holes at my local course; Wavendon Golf Club MK.

Played behind three Japanese women, all had great swings and attire. Though not the speediest of players, had to wait on most tees, but I didn’t really mind. They made a real effort to skip off each green.

Whilst walking down the 4 th fairway, ok I was heading for the rough, I stepped onto a bright pink crystal ball. Not sure what came over me, but a few minutes later I found myself running towards the green, as I got closer, I could see the happy faces change into a look of terror.

After a long winded explanation I realised they didn’t speak a word of English.

There’s no fool like an old fool.
---------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment